Thursday, October 28, 2010

Adapting my life wherever I am =)

Many say Sandakan is a Dead Town, bored, lifeless this and that. I was one of the whiner at first but as time goes on  and life continues I came to realize that we can make our time enjoyable if we tried. And this is the routine of my long holiday in Sandakan =). 

Morning : Well Basically morning breakfast very very rare as all may say it once in a blue moon but I can assure that I had at least 10 breakfasts with parents in the past 3 months. Continue on, I usually wakes up at 11.30 by a warm morning call by my lunch partners Fiona and Chu. 

Noon : Our lunch starts at 12.30 and ends at 2.00. We'll always find places to go in the very short time such as shop in a boutique, check out new products and as in today we went to the Newly Opened Elianto =) After my lunch with friends I'll head to the second lunch with my mum in which I will pick her up from where she works. After that I sometimes will head to my office of where i work as a part time reporter but now i realized that emailing her is a better way to pass my homework =) 

Afternoon : Will take my nap or play with dogs

Night : Now this is the best part, 7 nites a week I will be out mostly 6 rarely 5 nites. Where can I go or what can I do in Sandakan? Now thats very tricky, apart from having drinks with friends that come and goes for their study breaks, we birthday celebrations, farewells, random drinking (yam cha) session, encore k singing session and on Friday or Saturday nite we will find some ways to have some alcohol and our most popular hang out place in this and last month is Tiara. And on Wednesday nites we shall have our cheap movie viewing nite which cost on rm5 for a movie. AWESOME !  And on Friday nites I will head to church with Mummy. Sunday nite will usually stay at home =) Phewww ~ 

On special occasions such as holidays or weekends tried to plan trips and we just ended up going to Kundasang for 2 days and 1 nite. The next planned trip to turtle island which should be held on Deepavali is postponed due to one man down. =).


Picture time =)



No comments: