Saturday, August 22, 2009

For a Banana Boat Virgin, I did well !



No Kidding. Although I went to a few beaches before, I never ride on any exciting water sports. Hence this was my first and wont be my last! I Loved It. I sat on the second seat and Laura can protect me. I felt safe. =) There was a scene in JAWs which I clearly remembered the shark bite of a person's leg when they're on a banana boat! OMG. However, when I think back now.. if the shark was really to bite, it wont choose mine cause my legs are short although fleshy but short. It would be a much easier task to munch on any of my friends' legs.

At the ending part of the banana boat ride, we can choose to overturn or not to overturn.Yeap we are daredevils. We chose to be.. OVERTURNED. That was when Rachel the stupid girl landed on my back and the impact forced my body to be under the water a little longer. No big harm just that after I took of my life jacket, they can see everything through the white shirt. I imagined it would be very sexy before I really got wet. Results shown that it was not sexy and I had to go back to the room and change.


The shower after swimming was awesome as you can clean yourself up from sticky and salty sea water and lets not forget the amazing bathroom that I described earlier. How I wish I went with my Hubby. Yayaya.. I know all of you must be thinking "Like you have one." Haha BUG OFF! Im enjoying my single life here! Single ROCKS!



No comments: