Saturday, August 22, 2009

UP!

This an animated comedy adventure about a 78-year-old man who ties balloons to his house and flies away, with an 8-year-old stowaway. It is animated but a few part of it is very very extremely sad that makes your heart sour. Its the part when the Old Man misses his late wife Ellie. He kept her belongings as if she was here. He did not move eventhough he was paid double the price cause that house belongs to He and Ellie. They were meant for each other because both of them are fans of explorers. During their time together they made furniture in the cozy little house together and a mail box. Owh that mail box and the arm chairs and the scrap book.. =(

This cartoon opened up my imagination and it makes me realise that there isn't anyplace that you can reach but cannot go. The reason the Old Man made his house fly UP to the sky was because he wants to bring his house to travel to the Paradise of Falls which is the only place that he's wife is not able to go. Means he wants to fulfil Ellie's wish. How I wish my future husband will do that to me. Hohoho....and Russell. He cracks me up. Extremely cute.

My review for this cartoon : Good imagination, creative, funny although storyline was abit weird. I loved it!

***Oh ya i watched it with chu and xin hui***

1 comment:

Ah Tzun Zai said...

Review a movie????
FROG! not ur style!