Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Reason of MIA for 3-4 months

To whom may concern,

I Vivian Wong sincerely apologize to the people that I found me missing in ACTION and to the people that I "FFK" numerous times such as Alex and friends, Jeremy, Oi Zien, Rachel, church members, family and friends.

I've been very busy for the past months due to my internship at MCS a drama production company. I have to work almost daily for more than 14 hours a day. As my house is located in PJ, I have to drive all the way to Maluri (somewhere near times square) which means I need to prepare myself 2 hours before call time. However I do get 1-2 days off but the days will be my hibernating days coz Im just too exhausted to leave the house or leave the bed.

Your consideration is much appreciated. HAHAHA !







No comments: