Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hi Blog! Im Back.



It's been a while since I had drop words to my abandoned blog site. The are numerous reasons such as no internet connection, busy with internship, too into a relationship at that time (glad is over ), bla bla and bla..


Let's get it started coz there is simply TOO Much to Catch UP!


Working Life ( No Joke Yes Fun )


Where did I work? Why am I dressed so informally? How can I describe my job scope? I guess is
laundry, nanny, sewer, photographer? Hahaha! I worked in a Drama Production company name
as MediaCorp. I was in the wardrobe department under the supervision of my Boss PH (she forbids me calling her that). Working hours is a pain in the ass. When I started my first day of work I was like as blank as a blank paper and cried my eyes out after working there for 1 week.


Somehow during my internship, I learned that there are some are just meant to be "evil" or malevolent subordinates I call them. They will smile and talk to you but behind those sweet talks it stabs. And Now I'm tougher than ever. Try Mess with me and you'll meet your worse nightmare. WAHAHAHAHA. However, most of them are pleasant and fun. Such as the Team A production group, Setting WEH ones, the Graphic Designer, Drivers, artists and etc.Rachel was my all time listener (she had to coz she's my housemate/roomate/bubu). Although there should be another room mate but she left to her bf's)


****GLITTERING DAYS****


*Director, Crew and Artist*



*I Ate 2 sets of Ayam Goreng Mc D along with one economic rice for dinner *




*Amy in blue, Carmen in white, Jun Hao is white as well and Eunice in Grey*



*I'm so sober when I'm learning :P *



*I'm not the birthday Girl*
*It's Carmen's B'DAY with the black T behind*



*Me & Han Soon impersonating characters in the Drama*


*********

Back To College 101


*Seriously I'm terrific in posing*



* Laura's 20th Birthday. Chili's I Love *






*Lets just stop here for the moment*
-eyes lids are heavier than 2kg Dumbbell-


No comments: