Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tiger Year Wa Ha !



As usual I welcomed another CHINESE NEW YEAR with opened arms, wide smile, and my beauty battle equipments. As ya know yup i'm chubby as ever so I just plan on keeping it that way for the moment. Don't get me wrong, I'm not giving up or creating excuses to continue slacking :P.Let's all Embrace Chubbiness! And at the moment I really think that living happily and making people happy more important. Which is why bringing abundance of love and laughter to my people is my mission and vision!

Let's not leave out the "beauty battle" that I just mentioned, I prepare a closet of new clothes one set for each day (which was what I initially planned). Make up tool kit with eye liner, lipstick, BB cream, blusher, mascara, powder is what I usually use in most of the important occasions.

However, a few nights before the big day arrive I realised something. What changes did i made from last year's CNY and this coming one? *Thinking real hard*. Nope. No difference at all ! CNY is the time where you try your best to make yourself !GLOW! Coz we will have to meet relatives, friends, ex classmates, ex bf/gf, enemies, and so on. So I came out with an idea which my sister was longing for me to do it. I was in dilemma the whole night. Will I regret? Will I place hatred on Rina :P? Will I look like a fool in front of people. At last, decision are made, questions were solved. What was is? ....... Guess guess guess..... ?


Which is to remove the sotong tentacle hair I once carried all around.
Should not be doing the same thing this year!


* Inti College 2010 February *




TANG TANG TANGG TANGGG !
A New Look.


So what do you have in mind now? Should I regret? Haha. But it's too late now.
Coz I'm already Loving It !

And why so? Below are the reasons :
1. I found out my face doesn't look that over chubby.
2. Easy to wash. Coz I wash my hair everyday. And it's much more easier to take care short hair coz the drying part is not that torturing
3. Give my bald parts some chance to hide from public until their soldiers are back to the field.

Curious how bald I was last time?



Maybe the image is not that clear but ya it's quite serious. Heehee glad that problem's solved !





No comments: