Thursday, April 8, 2010

Year 3Oth Nite :)

Chinese New Year Eve is always a hectic day for the Wongs. The reason is we have to prepare food to feed 20 mouths. By "we" I meant my mum, grandma, kakak and also "me"? Heehee ! While preparing, we're also excited for the arrival of Sis Beni from KK with her fiancé Luther ( Sid ). They traveled by car for a 6 hour journey. I guess this year is the last time she will be joining us for CNY cause Lut normally go KL for CNY and of course Chinese people always say "Marry Puppy, Follow Puppy, Marry Chicken Follow Chicken?" Ishhh !
Will miss her alot (esp during Rummy games with mum).





6 hour journey for CNY. Beni says its totally Worth It!




Great view of Mount Kinabalu by Beni. I'm going to conquer this mountain one day !
Heights + tiredness + creepyness can't make me quit! Hopefully :)
Here it goes...

I can almost see it
That dream I’m dreaming but
There’s a voice inside my head sayin,
You’ll never reach it,
Every step I’m taking,
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking but I
Got to keep trying
Got to keep my head held high

There’s always going to be another mountain ( everest maybe :P)
I’m always going to want to make it move
Always going to be an uphill battle,
Sometimes I'm going to have to lose,
Ain’t about how fast I get there,
Ain’t about what’s waiting on the other side
It’s the climb

The struggles I’m facing,
The chances I’m taking
Sometimes they might knock me down but
No I’m not breaking
I may not know it
But these are the moments that
I’m going to remember most yeah
Just got to keep going
And I,
I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on,
cause
Miley Cyrus says it !



Four of us again:)


Beni Mumy Rina


"If I say I'm a 27 years old LAWYER, will you believe me?"






Shud teach Beni some facial expression skills




Abalones. I really don't get whats the big deal of it.
Because of it's chewiness? Like a seafood gum? I really don't get it. Haha.
Abalone reminds me of Rachel. Theres a story behind it.


She call this resting I name it curi tulang.





Feast is to begin ! I'm all set to perform my astonishing ability :)



No comments: