Tuesday, April 13, 2010

21st


Initially I decided to organize a pool party at my new home. However due to some issue such at financial problem and incomplete guest attendance so I postpone it to a future some other party. 

On Friday night I was suppose to meet Fook and Jeremy for my count down. Everything was cool until that afternoon when Jeremy called me that he will be late until 9pm and what happen to my granny I really don't have the feeling of going out. So I told everyone I'm fine being at home. I was a bit curious that Jeremy keep on , and keep ON saying he wanted to go out with me! PLS! Omg, how he loved me I thought. But i rejected it due to mood swing. Than I gave Rachel a call and ask her out for a dinner. She accepted the invitation at once. Ohh again mood swing attack at around 8.00 pm it was raining cats and dogs, cows and chickens outside. I had no choice but to tell Rachel that Im not coming. Oh I bet I gave them a hell of bugaboos. At around 9 i went to fetch Rachel and went to Pyramid. She had to choose a movie at 9.30 so that we are able to reach home in time and the only movie available was the Just another Pandora BOX? 




This movie was the far most disgusting, boring, sucky, awefully not funny that can cause physical disorder, physiological disorder and I knew my immunological was badly disturbed as well. I cannot blame Rachel for choosing that movie for she had her own reasons and if i brought this topic up I can assure her reply will be "Dude, how bout the Meet the Morgans?! That was also as terrible as this!" But for me I rather watch Morgans compared to the Pagoda Box because they are trying to hard that I feel like whacking the director's ass off !One of HK's disastrous movie. Yucks ! Ok let not ponder to far. During the movie session, Laura called me and told me she was quarreled with Justin and she's alone in MC D! Oh I felt a sudden bright light shining towards me and how I knew she's my great escape. So I told Rachel lets leave the movie and head to MC D for Laura and my dear friend was so interested with that movie that she say she really wanted to finish it first. How Great !

After the movie we head back home and Rachel again say she wanted to Da Pau something although she was "Lau Sai-ing" heavily. I still didn't know whats the plan but I though, certain people have certain cravings at certain time. Haha. We went to the mamak opposite my house. I called up my sis coz i saw a few miss call from her and fook. When I reach home, it was all silent and like usual I opened the the door and once I step into my house  "SUPRISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 



I  burst into tears. ( Some of them place bet whether I'll cry or not. Evil. You who you are :P) All my kampung besties was there Alexis, Fook, Jeremy, Alex, Ja Ye, Hing, Laura & Justin, Rachel and sis Rina and Kelvin. (Daisy tag along later) Woww.. ! I thought that was the night of my count down. Thank God I had such friends and sister that planned out the surprise party with heart and effort. Luckily I did not put on eye liner. Thank you so much !


Picture Sharing Time :) 

Behind the scenes

 

Happy 21st ! ( Glossy eyes )




Not sure if I'm ready for the Big Freedom Key


All :)
 Photographer: Rina       Cameraman : Kelvin


My new friend : Justin ( Laura's Bi )


After cutting cake, singing birthday song,.and snacks we played taboo. 3 in a team. 

Team 1 Laura , Ja Ye, Hing
Team 2 Alex Jeremy Fook Alexis
Team 3 Me, Daisy, Rachel, Justin

After a few rounds,Alexis and Fook had to ciaoz so we reconstructed the team as below

Team 1 Laura, Ja Ye, Hing
( Winning Team )

Team 2 Alex, Jeremy , Justin



Team 3 Viv , Daisy, Rachel


Lesson learned. Cockiness doesn't help. Yeap. We lost.  Lost hard. Haha...

Party ended at around 3.30am and Jeremy stayed overnight at the guest room because we had loads of plans for Saturday ! My official birthday !


Thats all for now :)


Viv


2 comments:

Ah Tzun Zai said...

ur getting a hamster?
please don!
I'll contact WHO to arrest u for overly animal abusing!
GOD help the pity souls!

I am Laura Loh ♥ 晓敏 said...

good post. vr vr nice looking n colorful wif all the pictures. happy belated bd. haha