Saturday, May 22, 2010

Cameron Highland

What to do in Cameron Highland? Let me tell you a few hot spots. You can pay a visit to Rose Garden, Cactus Garden, Strawberry Farm, Butterfly Farm, Robinson's Falls and etc. Initially our trip was spending 2 nights at Cameron Highland as we did not foresee our passion towards nature is that shallow. There is not much to explain about places that we go because Rose garden to see roses, strawberry farm to pick strawberry and so on. However there is one incident that crept the shit of me which happened in the hotel. 

Woo.. spooky isn't it. The hotel that we stayed in is called Ivy's Lounge/Place/Hotel I forgot. I was sure that the left room is taken because I saw the man enjoying the scenery when I was checking out the balcony. Than the right room looks empty when we checked in. That night when Jeremy was taking a bath and I was watching Wah Lai Toi on my bed.. suddenly the door bell rang. "DING DONG." It was 11pm at night and we never call room service or anything. The bell was so loud that I jumped up and my heart was beating like a boy just met his first love in a bar. Nothing else to do but to force myself to walk towards the door and take a far peep through the peep whole. 

"NOBODY ! There's no one there !" I quickly jumped back on my bed. I heard some sound at the empty right side room.Sound of lights being turned on but when I peep through the balcony the lights are not bright. Than I told Jeremy what happened the minute he step out of bathroom and he said he heard that bell too. That night we on the lights to sleep and tv as well. Poor Jeremy cannot sleep before I do. Haha. The sun rose, can hear birds chirping. Everything was cool. Packed our bags and prepare to leave. That minute we realised that our room keys are gone. Where was it. How can we lost our keys. it's just a small room. Rupanya kunci tercucuk di luar pintu hotel. That's why the people checked-in in the right room rang our door bell to give us a nudge. We frightened ourselves for no reason. Astaga.. hahaha.

Thats it and picture time is up XD



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good snaps. I have been to this breathtaking place and stayed at a very good Cameron Highlands hotel.