Monday, May 17, 2010

Conclusion of my DIPLOMA Life




Two of my college besties already started their DEGREE course I know my honeymoon period has it's consequences but I don't care. I know I'm not ready to be in another country and the idea of adapting a new life in a new place makes me kinda sick and I know nobody worries more than my mother. Poor mum worry sick 24/7 that I'm gonna inflict problem anytime anywhere anyhow. Looking back the 2 years and 4 months, made new and life long friends and friends that are like ashes in my life. However there are alot alot alot of friends that left stamps in my heart and there is also good and bad. The 1million of jokes that cracks us up everyday, the foolish act we did, and all the spontaneity, the kindness, and etc. I thank God for giving me all the laughters and all thr experience I can gain throughout this period of time. 

There is one friend that Im no longer angry or sad at (which is a bad thing) because I had already erase her in my list as I bet she did the same thing. I wonder when can she get that having a new bf doesn't mean everything. I said that it is not because Im lack of love or whatever shit. I hope that she will come to realise that one day if he leaves, she wont have anyone standing beside her and give her a warm hug or a supportive smile. I hope she remember the past inccidents of how I helped her to battle her ex which like what she says a LOSER PIECE OF SHIT. She might not remember it or she may have think that my little act of support is unnecessary. I don't give a damn but I just think that this matter had come to a conclusion. However, I bless you with all the love in the world Shereen Yuen. To be frank we walked quite a journey. 

Places I've been to during this 2 years and 4 months


- Genting Highlands ( which is a must )
- Sepang Gold Coast ( with Alex and gang )
- Melaka ( with Alex and the gang for Jaye's birthday )
- Macau, HK ( Family trip 2008 )
- Sydney ( with Mum to Visit Skunky Bro 2009)
- Singapore ( Alex and Group 2009 )
- Port Dickson ( 2009 )
- Taiwan ( Family trip 2009 )
- Pulau Redang ( Graduation Trip 2010 )
- Raub ( Shereen Yong's Hometown 2010 )
- Ipoh, Cameron Highlands ( Jeremy 2010 )
- Johor Bahru ( with Rachel to Laura's Hometown 2010 )

No comments: