Monday, May 10, 2010

Semester Ended

Met new friends a week before FINALS. I name them the Juniors but actually we're same age and of course some are younger. Sometimes I name them the Jizzers. :) You will know when you get to meet them coz it's hard to explain. We had great times during Group Studies. Have you ever thought of something like "I wonder how we be friends or I never dreamed of hanging out with you but I did?"

Some pictures I took during group studies :)



I have to give my biggest gratitude to them. All of them including Laura and Rachel for supporting and accompanying me study for my Web Development paper. Thanks for shooting me questions forcing me to memorize and waking up for me during my examination day to do the last revision and waiting for me outside the examination hall :) *tear*





No comments: